BEST PRICES IN THE COUNTRY!
***SALE + FREE SHIPPING***
(Continental US only)
Hevi-Shot Duck 12 Guage
3.5" shells, 1.375oz
by Environ Metal
Hevi-Shot Duck Steel 12 Gauge 3.5" 1-3/8 oz Hevi-Shot's high velocity, high density Duck loads outshoot steel ammo with a 15% pattern improvement. They allow for extended range shots and put 50% more lethal pellets on target at 40 yards.
- Increase your range by over 20% with Hevi-Shot Duck loads
- 50% more lethal pellets over 40 yards
- 15% pattern improvement over high speed steel
Hevi Shot Duck 12 Gauge Shotgun Ammunition Specifications:
- Gauge : 12
- Length : 3.5 inches
- Ounces : 1.375 oz
- Shot Size : #2, #4, or #6
- Muzzle Velocity : 1500 fps
Sold per case of 100 rounds. 10 boxes, 10 rounds per box
Hevi-Shot is heavier than lead! We have comprised a density/weight comparison chart of the various shot choices on the market below for your information. When it comes to shear knockdown power at a distance, it's hard to beat Hevi-Shot.
- Steel Shot - 7.86 grams per cubic centimeter (gms/cc)
- Bismuth - 9.6 gms/cc
- Hevi-X - 9.7 gms/cc
- Tungsten Matrix - 10.60 gms/cc
- Lead - 11.10 gms/cc
- Hevi-Shot 12 gms/cc
"When every shot counts, choose Hevi-Shot!"