Adjustable Shot Dipper
by Lee Precision Inc.
This adjustable shot dipper measures shot payloads by volume. The base slides in and out on a notched track that holds it in one of 8 pre-calibrated positions.
Although the numbers are graduated for lead shot, any type of shot can be used in the dipper.
- Weigh out your payload on a calibrated scale. If you are using a grain scale, you will need one that goes up to at least 437.5 grains (one ounce). It's okay to break the load into two dippers in order to accomodate your scale's or your load's maximum payload.
(For instance, to achieve 1-1/2 oz: Measure out 437.5 grains = 1oz. divide 437.5 by 2 = 218.75 gr = 1/2 oz. Add this amount to the other.)
- Open the Adjustable Shot Dipper to it's tallest position.
- Pour payload into the shot dipper.
- Put your hand over the top to avoid spilling and close the dipper until the payload sits level with the top.
- Note the setting of the dipper (marked on the calibration lines). Write it down and check frequently to make sure that you remain in adjustment.
- Scoop pellets into dipper. Pour payload into your wad or shotcup.
NOTE: We can no longer accept Paypal for Ammo or Ammo Components as it is against thier new rules. Apparently, they are trying to make us all safer, however this new rule/political statement does absolutely nothing but divide us. You can still pay by credit card, check, or money order. Sorry about that! Please voice your opinion to Paypal 1-888-221-1161